Forty Days Of Success! DAY 15: HOW TO SET AND REACH YOUR GOALS
Where there is no vision the people perish! -Proverbs 29:18
Kick Start Your Success!
Thinking is hard work. It takes work, time and commitment to be a power thinker.
WORKSHOP: Answer these questions on paper
1) At what age do you plan to reach your full potential?_____________
2) Describe your potential in one paragraph (write it out and post it in a place that you can see it for the rest of the forty-day program).____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________ _____________________________________________
3) What percentage of your potential do you use now? _______
4) What master-plan do you have to get it to 100%? _____________________________________________ ____________________________________________
THE GOALS PROGRAM
7 Principles For Setting And Reaching Goals:
1) Define your goal
2) Set out your strategy
3) Plan out your problems
4) Build in reserves (build friend reserves, be nice...)
5) Relate to time frames.
6) Create a master plan (everything written down)
7) Action now
Here’s a power question: “What makes great people great?” Have you found it? The answer is, “A Sense of Destiny!” All great people have it. People with a sense of destiny are goal-oriented to reach their destiny.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” - Jim Rohn
Tune in to our all new Positive Mindset Radio:
“Greatness is an ordinary person with an extraordinary attitude.” – Thomas Edison
The Process of Success: Information – Affirmation – Meditation – Application!
TAP THE COMMUNITY JOIN US IMAGE
GET THE LATEST UPDATES ON MEETINGS AND HAPPENINGS!
TITHE YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS!
YOUR TITHING & GIVING
Malachi 3:10 says, Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
Your tithing and giving create a financial relationship with God and His Word, which makes the possibilities unlimited. Jesus said, ...all things are possible to him that believeth (Mark 9:23).
TITHE/GIVE BY TEXT!
Text the word GIVE to the phone number (912) 344-9839 to SOW!
Thanks in advance for your generosity!
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 2
...not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:25
We have a seat just for you...
TITHE/GIVE BY TEXT!
Text the word GIVE to the below phone number to SOW!