you could learn to live primarily in the present moment,
you could learn to be present with what is NOW,
you could wake up to a truer version of you,
you could discover "the essence of who you are," not based your personal history,
you continually lived in the power of NOW,
you could learn to live with less tension and stress,
you could learn to be happy and healthy and enjoy each day?
I am happy to share that all of the above is your divine right.
Simply learn how to meditate on the All-Good everyday!
Have you wondered about what it truly means to meditate?
Many spiritual teachers have added breathing techniques, seating and physical positions, making sounds like of mantras, etc. but the basic meaning of meditation is thinking, affirming, or muttering something over and overto yourself. We all meditate. I want to show you how to make it intentional.
I encourage you to engage in and meditate for just 10 minutes a day! Meditation and affirmation will help you to grow in spiritual awareness resulting in happiness, prosperity and health.
MEDITATION CAN IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH.
I AM LIVING PROOF! I AM LIVING HEALTH!
HOW TO MEDITATE 10 MINUTES EVERYDAY! 7 KEYS
1. Start small.A daily 10-minute personal meditation workshop is the goal. A 10-minute workshop is infinitely better than meditating for 70 minutes once a week. You may (and most likely will) increase your meditation time as time passes, but start with just 10 minutes a day. This is most beneficial at the start of your day.
2. Select a quiet place.Stillness and focus are important. Get quiet and think only on positives. What you think about, you bring about!
3. Use this book.Go to the affirmation or meditation (in this book) that corresponds with the day’s date. Ex. MEDITATION 001 is the first day of the month, 002 is for the second day, etc.
4. Read, contemplate, and affirm.Read the affirmation OUT LOUD. Repeat the affirmation over and over under your breath. Mutter the affirmation to yourself. Repetition is the key. Imagine the state of the wish fulfilled.
5. Be easy on yourself. When your mind wanders, gently refocus your thoughts back to the affirmation. Come back in thought to the affirmation of the day as your focus. Don’t condemn yourself.
6. Use repetition. Meditation is largely about repetition. Repeating the same affirmation over and over programs the subconscious mind for peace, prosperity, health and happiness.
7. Turbo-charge your success.For an added bonus, spend 5 minutes each night just before going to sleep with the same meditation you started your day with. Your subconscious mind works all night on the last thought you had 5 minutes before going to sleep.
By the way, one more thing! Have fun!
GET YOUR COPY OF HOW TO MEDITATE 10 MINUTES EVERYDAY... just click my image below....
also....GET YOUR AUDIOBOOK WITH A COOL HIP-HOP BEAT.
...perfect for listening while working out....
just click the image below!
The ATLANTA CENTRE FOR I AM has emerged through years of seeking and searching (by founder Bernard Smalls) for 'true' spirituality without religious trappings, or on the other hand without compromising biblical principles. After decades of research Bernard came to the simple conclusion that God is the Great I AM (Exodus 3:14) and that we were created to live in I AM awareness, which is faith that pleases Him!
Our objective is to help you unlock your hidden potential through developing your inner life of faith. We offer a plethora of teachings that will help you attain your dreams and goals. We will help you develop the “success mindset” that will help you to experience prosperity.
Our new website is www.iam357.com
TUNE IN 24/7 FOR "AFFIRMATION" RADIO: www.iam357.com
JOIN US on
Sunday September 30, at 10:00am in the Sugarloaf Kroger Community Room!
For our September 30, ATLANTA CENTRE FOR I AM Meetup in Sugarloaf - Atlanta!
The ATLANTA CENTRE FOR I AM has been established for helping humanity to overcome the negativity in the world and to develop prosperity consciousness through faith. We teach Biblical insights that will allow you to completely eliminate fear, worry and poverty consciousness from your life. We help you develop and grow in faith, confidence, power thinking, and positive affirmations through the renewing of the mind, resulting in “right action” which produces prosperity.